Helping you make the best choices for your company's technology investment.
Core Vision's mission of providing you with the best options for your business include all areas of SOLUTION DESIGN, PRODUCT SELECTION/PROCUREMENT, and IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES. Our experienced team will work with you throughout your entire project so nothing gets missed and you have a single point of contact from start to finish - whether it's a simple desktop upgrade project or an entire server and storage replacement.
We provide comprehensive IT Consulting Services and Technology Assessments to companies that are looking to leverage their company's IT into higher degrees of productivity, and ultimately, less cost and more profits. If your company is looking to enhance efficiency, and with it, boost organizational bottom-line profits, consider partnering with us. Our team will present options to cost effectively plan and construct your company's IT future and to remedy some of the costliest of pain points.
Professional Technology Consultants
Core Visions is well versed in all types of business technology.
Our consultants are extremely proficient at working with you to find complete business-oriented solutions for any IT related situation. With the use of our latest, IT support tools, we'll help walk you through the myriad of options to determine the best fit for your needs and budget, then go to work for you to implement, manage and support those solutions so you can focus on your business.
- Network Assessments. If you need to start from scratch to get a baseline of your environment to build from, we'll work with you to inventory your hardware and software, identify security issues and risks, uncover potential performance bottlenecks, and map out your network. Often this is the best starting point to work from before you plan for new purchases, or if it's been a while since you took a look at the "big picture" of your IT.
- Solution Design. Before we start recommending products and services, we step back to identify what your business needs are and look at the problem you're trying to solve. That focus keeps us on target as we look at the various options available to make sure the recommendation is really a SOLUTION for you. Then we'll provide you with reliable, proven options for hardware, software and services so that you have the information you need to make an INFORMED DECISION.
Wireless Networks - High Density
Data Storage - SAN, NAS
Hosted Servers & Desktops
Network Firewalls & Security
Desktop Refresh Projects
IP Phone Systems
Cloud Services - Private/Public
Data Backup & Recovery
Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Product Selection. Core Vision is one of the area's leading sources for Dell, HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, VMware, McAfee, Unitrends, Fortinet, Juniper, Nimble Storage and other best of breed equipment and software manufacturers. As such we can not only help you select the best product options, we can also provide the products you need at competitve rates that are comparable to the national distributors so you have a single source to work with.
- Implementation. Our engineers and technicians average over 10 years of experience in small, medium and enterprise client environments, and they maintain certifications for the various products that we sell and support. We're able to leverage that experience for all of our clients in order to provide full implementation services for the solutions we sell - and even those that were sold by others! We'll work with you to minimize any potential disruptions to your users, often working outside of normal business hours so that your business will be unaffected and you can keep focused. And our services are true consulting engagements ... so we'll provide you with as much or as little training as you want so you and your staff can be empowered to manage your systems as appropriate.
- Service & Support. Once your solution is in place we provide customized service and support options for all of your IT needs - whether it's simple by the hour support to supplement your in-house staff, regularly scheduled on-site maintenance plans, or fully outsourced HelpDesk arrangements. We also provide a full range of Managed Services options to take care of specific tasks for your at a fixed monthly fee, such as managing and monitoring your servers and desktops, taking care of your data backups and off-site archiving, or hosting your critial applications and platforms.