Step 5 – Application Review
In this step, the 471 applications are reviewed by USAC in what is called the Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) process. The application is checked for accuracy and completeness and you may be issued additional questions which you must respond to in 15 days or less. At the end of the PIA process, a Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL) is sent to all parties confirming USAC’s funding decisions.
- The PIA process and questions will be managed via the EPC portal (https://portal.usac.org).
- For more information about this step: http://www.usac.org/sl/applicants/step05/
- There are 15 days to respond to questions but you can ask for a 1 week extension. Plan to do so if you need additional time.
- Be readily available during this time period to spend time on responding
- Communicate everything by email so you have a record
CVITS SPIN –