Step 7 – Invoicing
After your 486 is approved, you or your service provider can begin invoicing for funding. There are two options:
- Form 472 BEAR (Billed Entity Application Reimbursement): The school pays the vendor in full, then is reimbursed by USAC
- In this case, the project can start as soon as April 1
- Form 474 SPI (Service Provider Invoice): The vendor invoices the school and USAC
- In this case, the project cannot start until July 1
- Before you invoice we recommend you visit this page to double check all your information which will help prevent delay in processing (http://www.usac.org/sl/applicants/before-youre-done/default.aspx).
- Forms 472 and 474 will be available via the EPC portal (https://portal.usac.org).
- For more information about this step: http://www.usac.org/sl/applicants/before-youre-done/default.aspx
CVITS SPIN –